Davenport Laroche is a company based in Hong Kong which rents the containers you have bought. Giving you interest of around 12% while taking 4% of the profit you make for acting as the middle man. As promising as it looks and sounds, it isn’t trustworthy. Because when it comes to profit, low risk and high returns never go hand in hand.
Davenport Laroche promises
They promise you low risk by ensuring you are not the only one in this market. Davenport Laroche is making a statement such as “100% capital preservation,” which is practically not possible-being able to sell your container at cost price even after five years!
They tell you about investment security as solid material’s value does not fluctuate in large numbers. Promises are made of 12% every year later, leading to higher output of around 24% per year.
How does it work?
Investing in Davenport Laroche is a little different. You need to understand how it works most simply. Consider that every shipping container is a rental property. A firm helps you (investor) purchase several shipping containers depending on how much you are ready to spend.
They hand the containers over to Davenport Laroche to manage the shipping containers on their behalf. The method used by a property manager to maintain a rental home. After you have bought as many containers as you want, you will receive a full deed of sale documentation in your name, saying you are legally the rightful owner of all the containers.
These containers are then leased to major fortune 500 companies and the government of individual countries. They are in constant need of these containers for their humongous development plans such as construction, infrastructure projects, and product movement.
The business model of Davenport Laroche
They have a straightforward business model in which they partner up with giant enterprises and government organizations to provide shipping containers for logistical uses on secure contract bases.
After a secured container deal is signed off, you have minimal time to make your financial move. The reason why Davenport Laroche encourages you (investor) to stay in close contact with your investment team so that you can be warned when it is the right time to make investments.
Shipping container demand is on the rise.
The global economy is booming, and the markets are growing, subsequently making the demand for supply containers a never-ending urge. To feed this demand, they need people to invest in the shipping containers.
Recently Davenport Laroche signed a deal to help in the construction of three new airports in Tibet. Such projects help the investment firm to grow.
Are you investing in supply containers VS investing in cryptocurrencies or OTC stocks?
It is like comparing oranges and apples. You cannot compare the two. Shipping containers are straightforward. You invest in hard assets and collect the cash returns monthly. At the same time, cryptocurrencies and OTC stocks have a long history of scams.
Davenport Laroche insists you invest in a shipping container as your initial investment capital investment are preserved. They advise their investors to stay away from scams.
Why is Davenport Laroche so successful?
It is effortless because of supply and demand and because they have maintained their spot as a producer in the world market. Davenport Laroche knew that when they make shipping container investment an opportunity for the public, the industry would see phenomenal growth, and it has.
Davenport Laroche Scams
- Many supply container scams are going on right now, and many new ones are showing, but the Davenport Laroche scam is still at the top and will remain in the coming times.
- Davenport Laroche Scam is very easy to understand. They promise you a fixed return of 12% on any amount invested per year, sometimes more than 24% (according to their official website).
- They confirm that all the company’s supply containers are trackable, and the investor has the full legal right over the containers they buy.
- Most of them independent trackers in various countries who act as recipients of the container owners and the money is transferred to the scammer’s account in those particular countries. The majority of the accounts belong to underdeveloped nations like Cambodia, Ghana, Vietnam, and Lagos.
- Such frauds are exposed when companies like Davenport Laroche play different writers to write them a fake blog or a review. Their services are the best, and how the company looks after its investors, gets the best investment, and fake a lot of stuff.
- They post a lot of fake reviews about the company on different forums and social media websites. A little in-depth research can reveal that it is fake. This is only done to attract more investors and get more investments, and people fall into this trap and invest. They end up losing a lifetime of savings in such scams.
Before the expose
Davenport Larches’ website said the supply containers have 60 years of track record and are the most profitable and safest income source. It is a false claim.
If something is promoted as being highly profitable and low-risk at the same time, there is a high chance of it being a fraudulent practice. One needs to note that storage containers already have many financial backers, and one doesn’t need to have individual investors to bring money to the table.
If shipping container investments were such a high-return investment, it would be full of investors, which unfortunately is not. Hence, it’s better not to invest in them, and if you have already, it better to look for a good fund recovery group that can help you recover your money.
Have you been a victim of the Davenport Laroche scam?
If yes, you have been a victim of the Davenport Laroche Scam. It is suggested that you come in contact with the fund recovery agency. You can go to various legal firms. They will help you irrespective of how much money you have lost.